Love Your Body
Love Your Body
Get increased fitness results with Mat Class
Using free weights and functional movements, Mat Classes are targeted to those who are building & maintaining strength and fitness.
Improvement of body awareness, posture, movement control, coordination and balance
Improve muscular strength, endurance and toning of the gluteals, thighs and arms
Improved mindfulness and control for breathing
Enrol Now To Secure Your Spot
- All classes for Term 2 run from the week of 29th April to 1st July
- Monday classes are a 9 week term with a total cost of $216
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday classes are a 10 week term with a total cost of $240
- Mat Classes are of 1 hour duration
- New participants are required to go through an initial assessment (to be performed before first class starts)
- Classes must be paid as a block, no casual payments
- We will do our best to provide a makeup class – No credit rollovers to next term.
What are the benefits of Mat Class?
- Total body conditioning whilst accommodating and/or rehabilitating injuries
- Improvement of body awareness, posture, movement control, coordination and balance
- Improve muscular strength, endurance and toning of the gluteals, thighs and arms
- Improved mindfulness and control for breathing
- Lowered stress levels, boosted immunity and mood
- Development of functional strength and flexibility, which transfers into everyday activities
- Improved performance with recreation and sporting pursuits, along with injury prevention
- Flattening of the stomach through the creation of the natural muscular girdle
To secure your spot, please fill out the form below and hit ‘Enrol Me Now’
Our friendly staff will be in touch with you to book an initial assessment and enrol you in your class time of choice. Alternatively, you can ring us to book directly on 9274 1482.
On Our Feed
This endpoint has been retired
The Studio Midland
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7am - 7pm
Saturday 8am - 12pm